Affordable Home Services Q&A
In our experience, most general contractor give a garantee for a few years and at most times they dont at all, but not here at Affordable Home Services We give Lifetime Labor Guarantee!!!
1. Roof age, 2. Shingles curling and buckling, 3. Roof valleys, 4. Missing shingles, 5. Chimney flashing, 6. Shingle granules in the gutters, 7. Daylight through the roof boards. Do you need a new roof call us today at AFFORDABLE HOME SERVICES Jim 973-782-6615 OR 973-473-4830
7 ways to tell if you need new windows!
1. Your frame windows are rotting.
2. You’re suffering from condensation and leaks.
3. You can’t open the window.
4. You have drafts or your window won’t close properly.
5. You only have single pane glass.
6. Outside noise is an issue.
7.Time for a makeover.
Diversity in Beauty
- There is a diverse selection of vinyl siding profiles, colors, textures, architectural trim and other accessories.
- You can now get vinyl siding that can effectively mimic the look of many types of cladding and architectural accents, including wood, stone, and slate.
- Vinyl siding has the lowest total installed cost of any exterior cladding as also the lowest life cycle cost over the life of a home.
- Recent surveys conducted have found that replacing a home’s siding with vinyl siding ranked among some of the best home improvement projects for recouping cost at the time of resale.
- Vinyl siding does not need to be painted and only requires periodic (annual) cleaning with mild soap and water.
It’s a second skin for your house: long strips of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) fashioned to look like traditional wood siding.